Tuesday, May 27

Poetry Presentations!









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had fun this year in reading cause we got to make videos. And the tests we had to take this year in reading were simple. My favorite part about reading this year was when we got to go to the library find a book of who were going to research on and then make note cards about them and when we were done filling out the green sheet we got to make a movie about the person the thing bad about it is there was alot of steps I made it through it.

Anonymous said...

I like the presentations I thought they were fun to do!!
-hk7

Anonymous said...

hey what up ms. clancy i will miss ya y r u movin i hope u have a very safe trip on the way to your new home wherever it is well the the the people were really good at preforming i just fell very sorry sorry for the people that were dumb jk they are not but it is really sad that they had not brung their poster and the should've had gotten it done over the weekend well i will miss ya lot and be carful you were the best teacher ever i liked when u mad us do poems i hope i can right one for you before you move to what ever it is called well i will see ya later bye have a safe trip!you will be missed probabley by the only person that will probabley be me just be very careful!

Anonymous said...

stacy, I miss doing the poetry in reading class cause thats all I could really turn on time

Practicing PLOT and CONFLICT: Sierra Mist #1

Practicing PLOT and CONFLICT: Sierra Mist #2

Practicing PLOT and CONFLICT: Sierra Mist #3